9.19.2005

friday night started the dance party out right


with the gossip at knitting factory.

and sunday set me to sweating for sure

le tigre seemed grateful to be in new york. they did a summer tour opening for beck, which i'm sure was a contrast to the gyrating floor of fanatics that shook their butts, kissed each other with gusto, and pumped their fists last night at webster hall.

i watched from above, where I carved out enough dance room to work up crazy sweat. Danceable rock shows are the most cathartic experience; there is no other remedy like it. Even today, with not enough sleep, parked in front of a computer monitor at work, i feel tingly. The show was spot on. TKO and FYR prove that three letter initials make the best disco anthems. Thanx for the leg cramp ladies, thanx for the leg cramp.

(addendum: do not think i brought my digi-cam to the rock show. there is no time, no room for me to create representations of the experience I am in the midst of. Oh no, I steal pics from other kids who bring annoying digi cams, god bless 'em.)

1 Comments:

Blogger aimeeorleans said...

oh, i'm just green all over!

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home